gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Gump on moof
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:27:30 GMT
> When there is something on moof to redirect to, we can add the proxy to
the
> configuration.  Hopefully that won't be for too long, and we can get GUMP
> running within the data center.

FWIIW: There has been content in there [/usr/local/gump/public/results]
since Friday when I installed Gump and asked for this change. Content would
be fuller if we had an SVN client on there (and Maven, and mail set-up) but
there is some valid content. No stress though.

On 'design URL', since moof is not resource boundless (w.r.t. disk) I
suspect we'll only install the one flavour on there, two at most, so I doubt
it is a big deal.

regards,

Adam