gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/project jakarta-slide.xml
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:01:01 GMT
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:

> It seems that even commit messages need to be moderated.

This is generally true.  I'm also moderating dev@ant and I - we -
usually "allow" the first post so subsequent commits don't have to get
moderated in.

> Stefan, have you been getting moderation messages? Have you
> responded?

When I've been online, yes.  8-)

> Do you get any notification of my moderations?

No.

> I'm curious about whether we are both responding, and I wonder if I
> ought copy you so you know what's been done.

No, this is not necessary.  If our decisions are the same, nothing
happens.  If we disagree, the first one wins and the second one gets
notified.

Stefan