gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MO-java-dev] compilation problem for mockobjects
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 09:04:11 GMT
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Vincent Massol <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:

> I haven't been following the discussion but for the record I think
> using Gump is great and should be continued.

I've seen a similar comment by Jeff in the archives (I tried to
subscribe to mockobjects-java-dev but SF's mailing list manager was
down yesterday, so I'm not yet subscribed).

What I've done so far is that I've added mockobjects-0.09 and made all
projects in Gump depend on that.  Gump still tries to build the CVS
HEAD revisions of mockobjects[1][2], but no other project depends on
it and I've turned of nagging.

Cheers

        Stefan

Footnotes:
[1]  http://gump.covalent.net/log/mockobjects-cvs-head.html

[2]  it currently doesn't work in the new Python version, but we'll
work on it.