gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build of avalon on gump
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:28:47 GMT
On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Antoine Lévy-Lambert <antoine@antbuild.com>
wrote:

> the build of avalon fails on gump, but I have the impression that it
> is failing for the wrong reason :
> attempting to compile source files which *should not be there in the
> first place*

rsync sometimes doesn't work as expected, I've come accross situations
where I had to manually clean out the workspace Gump uses myself more
than once.

All the excalibur builds failed on my installation last night since
the build files now contain the license in comments before the XML
declaration which is not valid according to Xerces.

> Can whoever has access to lsd clean this directory :
>
> /data3/gump/avalon/framework/api/src/test/org/apache/avalon/framework/test/

I wouldn't want to do that while Gumpy is running.

Hmm, there are six files in that directory and according to WebCVS
they are supposed to be there as well.

Stefan