gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump docs gen AKA Alexandria
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:50:33 GMT
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004, Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:

> What instead I tend to think is better would be to move it under
> Forrest.

Wherever you find a community that supports it ...

> The main reason is that Alexandria is dead,

because it doesn't have a community that supports it ;-)

You need to get people interested in and working on it, then it
doesn't matter at all where the code lives.  If you think it will be
welcome by the Forrest community, go for it.  Well, the interested
people from the Forrest community could as well join Alexandria.
Whatever works best for you (plural you).

Stefan