gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: directory-naming
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:15:53 GMT
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004, Phil Steitz <phil@steitz.com> wrote:

> The project is a maven multi-project and I could not get maven to
> generate an effective build.xml, so I hacked together ant scripts
> and checked them into the svn repo, but somehow gump is still not
> seeing the top-level build.xml.

I think I found the problem.

The svn directory for directory-naming has been changed during the
lifetime of its gump descriptor.  If something like this happens (same
for CVS dir or module changes), the checked out working directory on
the machine running Gump has to get manually removed - as Gump will
only run an svn update inside the working copy and not pick up the
change otherwise.

I've removed the working copy on LSD so the next nightly build should
see your build.xml.

Stefan