gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: directory-naming
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:01:51 GMT
On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:

> I believe I got a fair way along with this, I create the Maven
> project properties override file, and in it I try to override jar
> handling. I'll try to focus on this again soon.

Thanks a lot.

> Stefan wrote:

>> Making Maven build within in Gump would be important as well IMHO,
>> but if this isn't possible for any reason, so be it.
>
> Yes. I feel passionately about that.

Absolutely.  By all means I think Maven should be buildable by Gump.

But we shouldn't exclude projects that have elected to use Maven as
their build tool from Gump just because we can't build Maven itself.
I know we agree here, I' just stating the obvious 8-)

> Q: Do we know if the Maven descriptor is up to date?

I pretty much doubt it.

Stefan