gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@lsd]: xml-xerces2/dist-xerces failed
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:30:22 GMT
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Elena Litani <elitani@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> It seems like xercesImpl.jar can't be found.

Uhm, is the docs target forking the java task?  Uhm, yes it is.  I'll
fix it for you, need to add a property to the <ant> element in your
Gump descriptor.

> However, we've also introduced a dependency on a new jar -
> resolver.jar from xml-commons.

It hasn't been needed so far.  You'd simply have to add

  <depend project="xml-commons-resolver"/>

to the descriptor for dist-xerces when needed.

> Can someone fix the GUMP?

Every Apache committer has commit access to the jakarta-gump module.
The descriptor would be in jakarta-gump/projects/xml-xerces2.xml.

Cheers

        Stefan