gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: jakarta-gump -> gump
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:49:33 GMT
Leo Simons <leosimons <at> apache.org> writes:

> Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:
> > - in the directory tree containing the version of gump used to run gump,
> > change the contents of the file CVS/Repository every where to start with
> > gump instead of jakarta-gump
>
> I have done this for lsd:/data3/gump/cvs/jakarta-gump.

Leo,

There might well be another directory, probably /opt/jakarta-gump, where the
version of gump used as runtime is located.

This one is even more critical than lsd:/data3/gump/cvs/jakarta-gump

And it almost certainly also requires a tweaking of the Repository files of the
CVS subdirs.

Cheers,

Antoine