gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Processing based off statistics
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:24:56 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:
> If Leo can't find help inside the Avalon team we may be better of with
> moving the descriptors under Gump control.  In Gump's module the
> Avalon committers can still manage them, there are just more hands
> available to fix them, not less.

I agree.

If a project fails to act (IOW there is general inaction, not just some
errors that they try to fix) on a descriptor when there are failures, we
should reclaim it. In the case of Apache projects this holds even more,
as all committers have access to the Gump module.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -