gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LSD problems.
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:18:34 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
>>things should be operational again. Gump has moved to /data3/gump,
>>Adam's crontab has been updated. Maybe some scripts need updating too?
>
> I've updated the lsd.xml workspace to point to data3. Has /gump been aliased
> to /data3/gump/log?

yep. Last night's run seems to have worked. I can imagine the mv command
corrupting a few files though. If we see weird encoding errors, we
probably need to check out some cvs trees again.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I changed the nice level of the gump run to 15.

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

  people wouldn't obey the rules."