gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LSD problems.
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:27:19 GMT
I've taken the machine down for maintainance. Among other things I'm
allocating a dedicated 15GB partition or so, on a seperate disk,
exclusively to gump + whatever other ASF stuff is on the machine
(currently just a few backups of some misc. things around 200mb in size).

On a related note, gump builds seem to be taking longer and longer. This
is apparently due to increased popularity and increased functionality.
It also seems to be due to increased popularity of some of the other
things available on the machine (like two of my flatmates trying out
openoffice over X11 connections, simultaneously).

Basically, it would be real nice to have a dedicated box :D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

  people wouldn't obey the rules."