gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tales of running Gumpy from scratch
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:08:45 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> I've just not had a M$ environment worth
> investing in, abd mine had MKS installed, so I got lazy...

if someone can get at a VMWare and a W2K license, we could install those
on lsd....or perhaps even run windoze on one of the asf boxen that are
coming in....

I've found out that I'm not allowed to do any open source work on my
student-licensed MS materials, as the Dutch MS branch feels those are
not "home" or "study"-related activities :(. So I'm not able to do any
testing on windoze at all!

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons