gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nightly builds, Gump, Maven and repository issues.
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:11:22 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> I've been having my fingers crossed for a dedicated box to start exploring
> such things (it seems rude to experiment like this on loaned  resources.)

you can do whatever you want on lsd (that you have access to do) as long
as everything is `nice`d (so webserving gets priority and my wiki stays
up) and bandwidth usage is not astronomical (50gb a week is okay, for
example). BTW, I added another 60GB harddrive recently so there's plenty
of space for now.

However, the more builds run on it, the bigger the chance someone kills
them off because they're annoying them. If people start complaining too
much, we'll just need a "Kill gump" icon on the desktop....consider it
all as just another social experiment :D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

  people wouldn't obey the rules."