gump-general mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat build failures on gumpy
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 03:07:34 GMT
Now Tomcat seems to have a problem with:
      <property name="commons-daemon.jsvc.tar.gz"
                project="commons-daemon"
path="/daemon/dist/bin/jsvc.tar.gz"/>

Gumpy is interpreting the path to be relative to the Tomcat directory
instead of relative to the commons-daemon directory.  What is the correct
way to get this to work for both Gump and Gumpy?