gump-general mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: various gump remarks/problems
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:25:49 GMT

There are some Cygwin "recipes" that might help here (I've not tried):
(taken from JMeter build.sh)

# convert the existing path to unix
if [ "$OSTYPE" = "cygwin32" ] || [ "$OSTYPE" = "cygwin" ] ; then
   CLASSPATH=`cygpath --path --unix "$CLASSPATH"`
fi

And

# convert the unix path to windows
if [ "$OSTYPE" = "cygwin32" ] || [ "$OSTYPE" = "cygwin" ] ; then
   CLASSPATH=`cygpath --path --windows "$CLASSPATH"`
fi

Warning: may need to make sure that OSTYPE is set up as an exported symbol.

HTH.