gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Maven & Gump (again)
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:41:43 GMT
Stephan,

This is exactly what I'm saying - by rebuilding the plugins with the new
JARs, when Maven is run for other projects, the newly built plugin will be
used. So if we move to bootstrapping Maven as part of the gump process, this
should come naturally.

I believe it adheres to overrides as it uses exactly the same code, but I
haven't run any official tests.

Cheers,
Brett