gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Building using Maven ...
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:08:34 GMT
Unfortunately this is pretty much incompatible with Maven. However, it is
also a huge pain for a project to circumvent the project dependencies in
Maven, which gump now has control of, so it should be ok philosophically?

Anyone putting JARs in CVS and adding them to the build classpaths in their
maven.xml's can get slapped around by anyone who notices :)

Cheers,
Brett