gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Building using Maven ...
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:11:18 GMT
I've taken a look from the output you sent me, and as you've seen its
obviously because the classpath is wrong

   [javac] [VERBOSE] Compilation arguments:
'-d' '/var/gump/jakarta-gump-test/maven-project2/target/classes'
'-classpath'
'/var/gump/jakarta-gump-test/maven-project2/target/classes:/home/gump/maven-
1.0-rc1/lib/forehead-1.0-beta-5.jar'

But why is still a mystery, as the classpath is set like this:
          <ant:classpath>
            <ant:path refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
            <ant:pathelement path="${maven.build.dest}"/>
          </ant:classpath>

Which menas maven.dependency.classpath must be forehead only, but in all the
listings given, this is never the case.

Do you have any environmental settings in effect that might modify the
classpath?

I'll checkout the projects and see if they build for me.

Cheers,
Brett