gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Gump & Maven -- plodding along...
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:24:40 GMT
> i.e. maven.jar.{id} in the build.properties file.

http://gump.dotnot.org/jakarta-gump-test/work/display_file_cat_build.propert
ies.html
> That means (AFAICT) we need the Gump jar 'id' to match the Maven project
artifact 'id' -- since Maven requires that I set each override explicitly --

> and since Gump has only it's metadata to draw from (especially w/
non-Maven
> projects.)
>
> That is the issue, that marriage at the metadata level.

Ok, "None" was the bit that confused me. Yes, as I understand it, the ID
should match Maven's ID. Not knowing gump, I'm not sure why this is a
problem - I thought the gump descriptor spat out by maven gump would set
this correctly.

- Brett