gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject [wiki] Gump Wiki set up
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:08:56 GMT
Dear Gump PMC,

I have set up a MoinMoin wiki for Gump at

    http://wiki.apache.org/gump

Please take a look at the README file in /www/wiki.apache.org on
minotaur, http://wiki.apache.org/gump/HelpContents and
http://moin.sf.net for more information about MoinMoin.

I have created wiki admin accounts for the following users:

   lsimons
   ajack

and have also sent them basic instructions for adding other wikiadmin
accounts.

I have also attempted to migrate all Gump content from the UseMod wiki
installation to this MoinMoin wiki installation. Since the migration
script is not perfect, some pages may be missing and/or looking awkward.
You will need to fix these manually.

Additionally, since the migrated data is a currently a bit stale (dating
november 2003), I've set the wiki readonly until I redo the migration
sometime soon (likely this weekend).

Note that cvs-style commit messages for changes made to the wiki will be
sent to gump@jakarta.apache.org (the moderator for that mailing list
will likely need to make some changes to allow these to go through).