gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Infrastructure for the Gump project
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:12:39 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> Stefano wrote:
>

>>Ah, forgot! Hurray for gump finally standing on his own feet :-)
>>

> Thanks for helping it happen. Amusingly, I think Planet Apache had a role in
> bringing this about. Ought we post a blog entry to their success story? ;-)

I have to admit that since Sam left I was thinking that gump would have
died out. Gumpy changed my mind rather drastically and you asking for
using agora to visualize the dependencies was the thing that triggered
my comeback :-)

But don't worry, this is just the beginning, I have great plans for Gump :-)

--
Stefano.