gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject gump on moof
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:14:25 GMT
Stefano wrote:
 > I have root access to moof.apache.org which is sitting there doing
 > nothing and waiting for a nice soul of ours to do the job of
 > installing gump overthere :-)

not that I really have the time, but I'll get things started anyway :D

I have an account on moof. Would it be possible to...

a) open up HTTP or HTTPS to the general public
b) enable userspace websites (ie /~leosimons)

if not, we need a way to get the results of gump builds published
elsewhere, probably to minotaur. (which involves running some automated
tool once a night to move data from moof to minotaur....I see security
concerns to address :D)

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons