gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LSD problems.
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:39:15 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:

> I've taken the machine down for maintainance. Among other things I'm
> allocating a dedicated 15GB partition or so, on a seperate disk,
> exclusively to gump + whatever other ASF stuff is on the machine
> (currently just a few backups of some misc. things around 200mb in size).
>
> On a related note, gump builds seem to be taking longer and longer. This
> is apparently due to increased popularity and increased functionality.
> It also seems to be due to increased popularity of some of the other
> things available on the machine (like two of my flatmates trying out
> openoffice over X11 connections, simultaneously).
>
> Basically, it would be real nice to have a dedicated box :D

I have root access to moof.apache.org which is sitting there doing
nothing and waiting for a nice soul of ours to do the job of installing
gump overthere :-)

The decidated IBM boxes are on their way, but nobody can estimate when
they will arrive, even worse when they would be operational.

So, for the time being, I think moof.apache.org should be the right choice.

If you need accounts, send me your public key privately.

Thanks.

--
Stefano.