gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: Build of xml-batik on gump
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:48:12 GMT

Your message has been posted :
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.devel.jseng/2900

since I did not see it on google, I posted a similar message through
groups.google.com.

Now I have a feeling that it might be better in the short run to build
xml-batik with a packaged rhino,
ideally the one which is shipping with xml-batik.

I do not know *yet* how to change the project descriptors so that it
happens.

If the rhino folks come back to us and say they have changed their head
revision so that it builds with xml-batik, or when xml-batik will adapt
their code,
we can change that.

Maybe we can have in parallel xml-batik-from-packaged-rhino and xml-batik.

Antoine