gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: [MO-java-dev] compilation problem for mockobjects
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:18:03 GMT
Nat Pryce wrote:

>The cause of the problem is that Gump is pulling the head revision from
>CVS, which is where refactoring and experimental development happens,
>instead of a tagged release which has been tested.  Configure Gump to
>pull version 0.09 out of CVS and it will build fine.
>
>Cheers,
>	Nat.
>
>On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 13:43, Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:
>

>>Steve Freeman wrote:
>>

>>>We're investigating, since someone else did the gump configuration and
>>>I don't actually know what's involved. A bit tricky since I'm away on
>>>site at the moment.
>>>
>>>S.

>>For me the failure does  not seem related to Gump :
>>
>>core.test.mockobjects.dynamic.InvocationMatcherTest
>>
>>this class does not compile because it tries to use the
>>internal class
>>com.mockobjects.dynamic.InvocationMatcher.Arguments
>>which was suppressed on the 29th of October :
>>http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mockobjects/mockobjects-java/src/core/com/mockobjects/dynamic/InvocationMatcher.java?r1=1.3&r2=1.4
>>
>>Antoine

Hi,

gump's job is really to test head revisions., and to test that the head
revisions of the participant projects are compatible with one another.

If mockobjects is going to be in a state where it does  not build for a
long time, then we can make some projects in gump dependent upon a
packaged version of mockobjects.

Antoine