gump-general mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: JDOM and Velocity
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:37:47 GMT

On Feb 11, 2004, at 7:26 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Geir Magnusson, Jr. <geirm@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>> We changed to follow the JDOM API change.
>
> OK.  Has there been any feedback from Jason or the rest of the JDOM
> team?  The class has been moved to the org.jdom package just a few
> days ago, so your change makes Velocity depend on JDOM b10rc1, which
> may be fine depending on Velocity's release schedule.

It's a real pain in the keister, I have to say, but that's what we get
for depending on unreleased code I suppose.

We'll modify the upcoming 1.4 release currently an RC to use b10rc1 and
everything after that will follow naturally, of course.

I'll put a note on the Velocity site emphasizing this to people if they
try to upgrade JDOM for older vel releases.

geir