gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Tales of running Gumpy from scratch
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:28:37 GMT
> ERROR:gump:Command failed. [cp -Rfv
> "C:\Programmi\eclipse\workspace\jakarta-gump
> \template\forrest" "C:\jakarta" ]. ExitCode: 1
> INFO:gump:Document run using [<gump.document.text.TextDocumenter
> instance at 0x0
> 19F2468>]
> INFO:gump:Gump Integration complete. Exit code:0
>
> Stuck again :-(

It is trying to copy the forrest template, and failing. Do you have 'cp' on
your M$ box? [Gumpy really feels happier on Linux, I've not managed to make
Python truly happy on M$ -- partly 'cos of Python (not as portable as it
could be) partly 'cos Gumpy is leveraging OS stuff, that could be re-written
in Python some day.]

BTW: Do you have a gumpy.html file in your log? Do you have a WWW server you
can point to your log? I usually debug a 'first run' through that log dir,
via HTTP.

regards

Adam