gump-general mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: re POI is having trouble with gump was: GUMP
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:00:53 GMT
[keeping this to gump list]
Hey, Nick, thanks for checking this out...

I figured this out thanks to Glen, but now I have a different problem..

The current POI definitions are :
jakarta-poi - CVS REL_2_BRANCH, release code , build should be ok
jakarta-poi-3 - CVS HEAD, experimental code , tests fail

It seems to me that Python Gump is NOT acting on the "tag" attribute,
but is only getting the code from HEAD. (does a manual cvs co need to be
done?) Traditional gump however is handling this correctly.

see
http://gump.covalent.net/log/jakarta-poi.html
http://gump.covalent.net/log/jakarta-poi-3.html
vs
http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-poi/jakarta-poi.html
http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-poi-3/jakarta-poi-3.html

Feel free to hit me with a cluebat if required :)

TIA
-
Avik