gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Infrastructure Conclusions(?)
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:17:56 GMT
Do we need some form of RDBMS or XML-DB or ????? I am starting to think that
Gumpy needs a view of history in order to detect relationship changes, and
such.

I don't have much preference, I could see us wanting a multitude of store
types at various times, but Python might dictate for us. I've not really
found much in the way of DB support in Python, for any flavours, although I
did find a MySQL library on sourceforge. Furtther, and I wish to respect
Stefano's views on graphs & build a store conducive to those endeavours.
Heck, maybe it is XML in files.

Any thoughts? Also, what is "available" on/internal to Apache?

regards

Adam