gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Gump & Maven -- plodding along...
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:06:47 GMT
Ok, so some progress, some odd stuff:

http://gump.dotnot.org/jakarta-gump-test/index.html

So I'm writing the build.properties file, but see the 'None' below, that
ought be the "id" of the jar.

1) I'm not quite sure what to do when a Gump <jar doesn't set an id, I
suspect I have to manufacture one. If only one jar in a project, perhaps I
use the project name. If more, then what? Perhaps manufacture one from the
basename of the jar or something?

2) I'm a little concerned that we need to get the exact jar id for Maven,
and I hope that somehow that can tie with Gump's jar id. Any views here?

http://gump.dotnot.org/jakarta-gump-test/work/display_file_cat_build.properties.html

maven.jar.None=/var/gump/jakarta-gump-test/maven-project1/target/gump-test-m
aven1-0.1.jar

Why does this return an exit code of success, when it states it failed?

http://gump.dotnot.org/jakarta-gump-test/work/build_jakarta-gump-test_gump-test-maven2.html

regards,

Adam