gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Migrating Jakarta Gump to JIRA (from Bugzilla)
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:57:59 GMT
> Actually the only real info I need is project key (I assume GUMP) and
> who the administrator will be.  Thanks.

I doubt the folks in the gump community would object to GUMP and
ajack@apache.org.

Reading that wiki page, I'd suspect there is ambivalence about keeping the
Bugzilla data, there is little there. Whatever works for you guys.

BTW: Want me to go find get a list of Gump developers who wish to be Jira
users, before you make next steps? Off the top of my head I'd suspect it is
(from a recent gathering):

>>        * Adam Jack <ajack@apache.org>
>>        * Davanum Srinivas <dims@apache.org>
>>        * Leo Simons <leosimons@apache.org>
>>        * Martin van den Bemt <mvdb@apache.org>
>>        * Nick Chalko <nickchalko@apache.org>
>>        * Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org>
>>        * Scott Sanders <sanders@apache.org>
>>        * Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
>>        * Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org>

Do you need me to check with these folks, and have them set up JIRA
accounts?

regards

Adam