gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@lsd]: jakarta-gump/gump failed
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:39:03 GMT
Actually, no, this was me, I removed lsd.xml (the workspace) from CVS in
order to protect some privacy a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure what this
build does [exactly -- it does sanity checks on the metadata for traditional
Gump], or why it uses lsd.xml (the workspace), but I think it needs to be
removed. Maybe use the gump.xml workspace only.

Also, this was a bunch of nags using regexp --- things specific to
traditional Gump, dropped projects -- i.e. bad metadata. Gumpy doesn't
support the regexp sub-element, and was failing to send any e-mail due to
the fact the 'to' address was in the regexp element. Gumpy also
catches/reports on bad metadata in order ways (as annotations on
project/module and/or workspace).

So, when I fixed Gumpy to cope w/ a missing 'to' attribute, we started
getting these.

FWIIW: If you scroll down in here you'll see a few other e-mail problems
that I'm working through (primarily to at least attempt to cope with
European name characters, if not all.) :

    http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/gumpy.html

regards

Adam