gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/project mockobjects.xml
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 06:13:46 GMT

> If I pick ant, python starts to hog my CPU and finally (about two
> minutes later) says

Hog? You mean use enthusiastically, no? ;-)

>     self.addError('No such repository in w/s ['+ repoName +'] on [' \
> TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects

Every unexercised line of Python is a potential bomb, my beef w/ this
language. :(

Looking at the code, this means the workspace has a module with an SVN
entry, but without a 'repository' attribute? I should've patched this to not
crash, but not sure why this is failing.

Give it a shot for me sometime, please.

regards,

Adam