gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject Re: Gump as TLP
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:02:50 GMT
I've finally talked this cranky old laptop into let me in to mail...

> But a chair doesn't need to be the most active developer.
>
> My list of preference would be:
>
>   1) Sam Ruby
>   2) Stefan Bodewig
>   3) Adam Jack
>
> in case none of them want the job, I volunteer for it.

Much as I appreciate Nick's suggestion, (and not really knowing what the
chair does) I'd rather the PMC be chaired by somebody who has been around
the (apache/PMC) block. Given that this is my first commiter role, and I've
never even been on a *-pmc mailing list (assuming such exists) I think I
need to observe first.

As such, I think I'd rather see the PMC led by somebody whose name starts
with an S. ;-) From what I've seen (over my time here) all three would be
excellent choices.

regards,

Adam