gump-general mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: [MO-java-dev] compilation problem for mockobjects
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:51:44 GMT
I haven't been following the discussion but for the record I think using
Gump is great and should be continued. That said, I'm no longer active
on the mockobjects project so I'll let active members decide on this.

Thanks
-Vincent

PS: Stefan, I do really appreciate Gump and as soon as I find a few
minutes I'll continue working towards helping make the cactus build work
with Gumpy.