gump-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject FW: [GUMP@lsd]: jakarta-cactus/jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-12 failed
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:27:22 GMT
Hi,

I need your help to solve this one below...

1/ Is there a URL from where I can see the build output (i.e. the
target-* dirs created by the build)?

2/ Is the line:

[cactus] configurationOptionStr=null

generated by Gump? I don't recally this coming from Cactus.

Thanks!
-Vincent

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@apache.org]
> Sent: 29 February 2004 06:50
> To: cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: [GUMP@lsd]: jakarta-cactus/jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-12
> failed
> 
> To whom it may engage...
> 
> This is an automated request, but not an unsolicited one. For help
> understanding the request please visit
> http://jakarta.apache.org/gump/nagged.html,
> and/or contact gump@jakarta.apache.org.
> 
> Project jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-12 has an issue affecting it's
> community integration, and has been outstanding for 3 runs. The
current
> state is 'Failed', for reason 'Build Failed'
> 
> Full details are available at:
http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-
> cactus/jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-12.html, however some snippets
> follow:
> 
> -  -  -  -  - -- -- ------------------------------------ G U M P
> 
> Gump provided these annotations:
> 
>  - Info - Sole jar [/data3/gump/jakarta-cactus/samples/servlet/dist-
> 12/bin] identifier set to project name
>  - Info - Dependency on aspectj exists, no need to add for property
> aspectjrt.jar.
>  - Info - Dependency on jakarta-cactus-integration-ant-12 exists, no
need
> to add for property cactus.ant.jar.
>  - Info - Dependency on jakarta-tomcat exists, no need to add for
property
> cactus.home.tomcat3x.
>  - Info - Made directory [/data3/gump/jakarta-
> cactus/samples/servlet/target-12/test/classes/java]
>  - Info - Made directory [/data3/gump/jakarta-
> cactus/samples/servlet/target-12/test/classes/cactus]
>  - Error - Failed with reason build failed
> 
> 
> -  -  -  -  - -- -- ------------------------------------ G U M P
> Gump performed this work:
> 
> Work Name: build_jakarta-cactus_jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-12
(Type:
> Build)
> State: Failed
> Elapsed: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 29 seconds
> Command Line: java -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dbuild.clonevm=true -
> Xbootclasspath/p:/data3/gump/xml-
> xerces2/java/build/xercesImpl.jar:/data3/gump/xml-
> xerces2/java/build/xmlParserAPIs.jar org.apache.tools.ant.Main -
> Dgump.merge=/data3/gump/gump/work/merge.xml -Dbuild.sysclasspath=only
-
> Dlog4j.jar=/data3/gump/logging-log4j/log4j-20040229.jar -
> Djunit.jar=/data3/gump/dist/junit/junit.jar -
> Dhttpunit.jar=/data3/gump/httpunit/lib/httpunit.jar -
> Dcommons.logging.jar=/data3/gump/jakarta-commons/logging/dist/commons-
> logging.jar -Dnekohtml.jar=/data3/gump/opt/nekohtml-0.8.2/nekohtml.jar
-
> Dcommons.httpclient.jar=/data3/gump/jakarta-
> commons/httpclient/dist/commons-httpclient.jar -Dcactus.port=8082 -
> Dcactus.home.tomcat3x=/data3/gump/jakarta-tomcat/build/tomcat -
> Dcactus.ant.jar=/data3/gump/jakarta-cactus/integration/ant/dist-
> 12/lib/cactus-ant-20040229.jar -Dservlet.jar=/data3/gump/jakarta-
> servletapi/dist/lib/servlet.jar -Dproject.version=20040229 -
> Daspectjrt.jar=/data3/gump/opt/aspectj1.1/lib/aspectjrt.jar -
> Dcactus.jar=/data3/gump/jakarta-cactus/framework/dist-12/lib/cactus-
> 20040229.jar -f samples/servlet/build.xml dist
> [Working Directory: /data3/gump/jakarta-cactus]
> ---------------------------------------------
>    [cactus] Running tests against Tomcat 3.x
>    [cactus]
--------------------------------------------------------------
> ---
>    [cactus] Deleting 52 files from /tmp/cactus/tomcat3x
>    [cactus] Deleted 17 directories from /tmp/cactus/tomcat3x
>    [cactus] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
> (org.apache.cactus.internal.server.ServerTestCaseCaller).
>    [cactus] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>    [cactus] configurationOptionStr=null
>    [cactus] Testsuite:
> org.apache.cactus.sample.servlet.unit.TestBasicAuthentication
>    [cactus] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.037
sec
> 
>    [cactus] Testcase:
>
testBasicAuthentication(org.apache.cactus.sample.servlet.unit.TestBasicA
ut
> hentication):	Caused an ERROR
>    [cactus] Failed to get the test results at
> [http://localhost:8082/cactus-sample-servlet-
> cactified/ServletRedirectorSecure]
>    [cactus] org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to
get
> the test results at [http://localhost:8082/cactus-sample-servlet-
> cactified/ServletRedirectorSecure]
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundB
od
> y0(DefaultHttpClient.java:95)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundB
od
> y1$advice(DefaultHttpClient.java:188)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest(Default
Ht
> tpClient.java)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runWebTest(H
tt
> pProtocolHandler.java:161)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest_arou
nd
> Body0(HttpProtocolHandler.java:82)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest_arou
nd
> Body1$advice(HttpProtocolHandler.java:188)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest(Http
Pr
> otocolHandler.java)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.runTest(ClientTes
tC
> aseCaller.java:152)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareClient(AbstractCactusTes
tC
> ase.java:207)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBare(AbstractCactusTestCase.
ja
> va:125)
>    [cactus] org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ParsingException: Not a
> valid response [401 Unauthorized]
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.callGetResult(
De
> faultHttpClient.java:213)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundB
od
> y0(DefaultHttpClient.java:90)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundB
od
> y1$advice(DefaultHttpClient.java:188)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest(Default
Ht
> tpClient.java)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runWebTest(H
tt
> pProtocolHandler.java:161)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest_arou
nd
> Body0(HttpProtocolHandler.java:82)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest_arou
nd
> Body1$advice(HttpProtocolHandler.java:188)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest(Http
Pr
> otocolHandler.java)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.runTest(ClientTes
tC
> aseCaller.java:152)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareClient(AbstractCactusTes
tC
> ase.java:207)
>    [cactus] 	at
>
org.apache.cactus.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBare(AbstractCactusTestCase.
ja
> va:125)
> 
> 
> 
> 
>    [cactus] configurationOptionStr=null
>    [cactus] Stopping Tomcat.
>    [cactus] Stopping tomcat on :8777 null
> 
> 
> 
> BUILD FAILED
> /data3/gump/jakarta-cactus/samples/servlet/build.xml:330: Following
error
> occured while executing this line
>
/data3/gump/jakarta-cactus/samples/servlet/target-12/sample/build.xml:32
0:
> Test org.apache.cactus.sample.servlet.unit.TestBasicAuthentication
failed
> 
> Total time: 28 seconds
> ---------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@gump.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@gump.apache.org


Mime
View raw message