gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Maven and gump?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 01:46:52 GMT
That's cool.

I'm not sure what's really wrong here... Its just looks like some
dependencies didn't build properly for their own reason (like checkstyle).

Is it acceptable to use the last good maven build to rebuild maven? Our ant
bootstrap isn't really suited to this task, so the easiest thing to do would
be to have a maven goal that builds a new maven installation. Is this ok?

- Brett

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/maven/maven.html

regards,

Adam