gump-general mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [proposal] Is it time for gump.apache.org?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:37:24 GMT
Well, to loop back into other discussions related to this.

1.) there is the interest by the repository folks to setup
"repo.apache.org", with the repository directory structure they've
outlined. Maven users are also interested in seeing this usable as a
compatable maven repository.

2.) We would like to see a uniform location for developer nightly builds
for apache projects using Maven, directory structure is very important
in this case though. Automation via gump would also be of the highest
benefit.

So my question is: would gump.apache.org be where the continuous build
process got dumped out to or would it be where the gump project website
resided.

if its for the continuous build contents, what are thoughts about
something generic like

builds.apache.org or nightly.apache.org
distributions.apache.org

-Mark