gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: Packaged dom4j and build of jaxen
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:40:48 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Antoine Lévy-Lambert <antoine@antbuild.com>
>wrote:
>

>>all I would like in a first step is that *someone* (I do not know if
>>I have the rights to do it, and in any case I do not know how to do
>>it) replaces the packaged dom4j jar with this one :
>>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/dom4j/jars/dom4j-core-1.4-dev-8.jar
>>

>We are using the final release of dom4j-1.4 which should be more
>recent than the version you are talking about.  Let me repeat, the
>dom4j version in packaged-dom4j is no problem for the jaxen build,
>jdom is.

Sorry for my confusion :-( . I was mixed up betwee dom4j and jdom (so
many XML Apis).

In this case, could we set up a packaged jdom, containing this file :
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jdom/jars/jdom-1.0b8.jar
and change the jaxen project to build jaxen from a packaged dom4j and a
packaged jdom ?

Or do we prefer to bug the jaxen guys so that they make their code
compatible with the head revision of jdom ?

Antoine