gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject dependency from xjavadoc to javacc in ruby's gump
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:15:43 GMT
Hi,

I am having a look at some gump logs in relationship with my hope to see
gump build ant's xdocs/proposal.

On ruby's gump, xdocs/proposal does not build because xdoclect does not
build,
 xdoclet does not build because xjavadoc does not build,
and xjavadoc does not build because ... there is a link to javacc going
into the nirvana.

So my questions are :

- does xjavadoc really depend upon javacc (no idea personally) ?,
- if xjavadoc depends upon javacc, then I guess javacc should have a
gump descriptor too and the link from

http://nagoya.apache.org/~rubys/gump/xjavadoc.html

to javacc should not point into the nirvana.

Cheers,

Antoine