gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject CheckStyle on Gump (again, again .. almost there...)
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:39:28 GMT
It seems we are getting further (I think) :

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/checkstyle/checkstyle.html

It seems that most tests pass, except these.

    [junit] Running
com.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.filters.SuppressionsLoaderTest
    [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 3, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 0.205 sec

    [junit] TEST
com.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.filters.SuppressionsLoaderTest FAILED

A few questions:

1) Do you need to see the test output in order to debug this? I can arrange
that.
2) Do you think we ought split checkstyle into two projects, one for code,
one for unit tests -- so the *many* folks who depend upon checkstyle still
get Gumped even if a single unit test fails.
3) Do you mind if we change the 'nag' emails to point to the checkstyle-dev
list?

regards

Adam