gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Maven and gump?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 01:35:26 GMT
> I just thought I'd check in and see where this got to after the discussion
> late last year. I can't remember if there was anything I was supposed to
do
> to help out at this point?

Thanks Brett. Sorry, I got kinda distracted, and am now busy making my new
year techie resolutions before I get too heavily involved in anything
serious. I'll try to get back on track shortly. I know I made some progress,
but don't know where I ended up.

If there was anything you could do to help, it'd be to find a way for Maven
to be built from CVS from scratch from it's components. I think the
DOM4J/Jaxen circular dependency was the main show stopper, but there may
have been others. See:

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/maven/maven.html

regards,

Adam