gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: .py files seem to be classed as binary ...
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:31:02 GMT

> Not sure if it matters a great deal, but a lot (all?) of the .py files
seem
> to be classed as Binary - at least that's what Eclipse tells me when I do
> synchronize ...

I'm no CVS expert so don't really know what this means. So eclipse sync w/
repo won't do diffs for you, is that it? Seems to work for me. I don't know
if it makes a difference that I added a Python eclipse plugin.
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyeclipse/).

[FWIIW: I think we might have some *.pyc (definitely binary) files in CVS
'cos I filtered them out from view and may have checked them in (by
accident) before I created a .cvsignore. Need to clean those up some time.]

regards,

Adam