gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: gumpy stack trace
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:02:08 GMT
>   File "C:\APACHE\jakarta-gump\python\gump\syndication\rss.py", line 321,
in syndicateModule
>     if module.isUpdated() and not module.getState().isUnset():
> AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'isUnset'

Hopefully fixed now. I was testing against a code based where things hadn't
changed in CVS recently, so the first part of the if was always negative, so
Python never attempted the second. I changed it to getStatePair() and it
works. I also added some 'setUpdated' to the modules in the unittest memory
structures I create for unit testing.

BTW: So you are running this regularly on M$, dims? Does it work ok for you?
Need any help? [Hmm, I need to get JIRA set up for Gump.]

regards,

Adam