gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: maven-ized projects on gump / geronimo
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:46:31 GMT
> i just realized that geronimo is NOT using gump yet. Does Gumpy support
maven-ized projects?

Not yet, I made some progress, but I keep getting stuck (philosophically if
not much more) on not being ble to build Maven using Gump (like we build
Ant). As Gump gets more distributed keeping installed artefacts up-to-date
will be too much of a pain...

If you can do 'maven ant' and 'maven gump', check the build.xml into
Geronimo CVS, and the gump descriptor into Gump CVS, that'd be appreciated.
I suspect there will be a need for a few minor descriptor tweaks, so best it
is in a shared location.

regards

Adam