gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Gump RSS: (was Re: Plant Apache is now online)
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:59:19 GMT

> FeedValidator said it was ok, and it looked ok inside my feed reader(s)
> [which are HTML pages themselves, so probably not as susceptible], so I
> never looked inside the content tag by tag (sorry):

That should've been "aren't", hopefully that was abvious from the context.

Ok, I've found the <table> I left open, and have done some other HTML
cleanup/prettiness. I'll test it today.

Still, I've pulled 'Jakarta Gump' from Planet Apache until I've resolved
this & the escaped HTML inside Gump's RSS is clean.

regards,

Adam