gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Covalent can't find output from txt2html-task - but why?
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:51:44 GMT
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Sebastian Bazley
<Sebastian.Bazley@london.sema.slb.com> wrote:

> On covalent, jakarta-servletapi-5-jsp can't find the output from
> txt2html-task - On cocoondev, exactly the same build works fine.

On gump.covalent.net, generated jars get copied to a jar repository.
As txt2html-task doesn't create a jar, I cheated and put the directory
holding the class files into <jar> - and it seems to have some issues
with copying the directories.

ISTR that Sam changed the related copy operation to be recursive when
I used the same cheat months ago, I'll try to look into it.

Stefan