gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated Gump WWW Site
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:31:10 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> I hate to revert to an old logo, and an old forrest, and manually upload
> but:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/gump/
>
> Please provide feedback/corrections/etc.

I have fixed the errors, sorry for it.

As for pushing the site live, we should commit it to a public CVS
repository and do a CVS update from there, so that anyone with access
there can easily update it and there are no permission problems. AFAIK
this is also an infrastructure requirement.

We can use a dir in jakarta-gump or another CVS or simply the
jakarta-site2 module.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -