gump-general mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: java.awt.headless needed for current Gump builds
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:16:37 GMT

Agreed.

But JMeter runs its tests in a separate JVM, so the "system" attribute of
the property is "lost".
So the script has to use <sysproperty> as part of the <java> task that runs
the tests.

I need to check further whether Ant can propagate system properties to a
forked JVM automatically, but at present the build script "hack" works fine
on LSD, and would/should work on the others once the property is set.

S.